Welcome to Healing Nutrition. I’m Hazel, a Registered Clinical Nutritionist with a passion for healthy food and with a calling to help others feel well.
Through my own health journey, I have learnt to make changes to the food I eat and my lifestyle. Small changes were made overtime, which took a real commitment. It hasn’t always been easy and a few tears have been shed here and there. The changes that came about over time were so worth it. Find out more about Hazel.
Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- You wake up with fatigue and low energy no matter how much sleep you get.
- You feel overworked and stressed.
- You suffer from distressing and embarrassing digestive problems.
- You have been diagnosed with an autoimmune condition and don’t know what to do.
- You have PMT or peri-menopausal symptoms that make you miserable.
- You have general aches, pains or skin disorders.
- You have trouble maintaining your ideal weight.
- You are confused about what to eat because of conflicting information.
If any of these resonate then you have come to the right place.